warning
two days into the trip and this is what i find hidden on the inside of my helmet:
not sure i should feel comfortable with this...
some reasonably foreseeable impacts may exceed this helmet's capability to protect against severe injury or death
not sure i should feel comfortable with this...


3 Comments:
Well at least you are alive and blogging young friend. Things are going to get better. I mean really, it could be worse. You could be doing all this, with all the winds, and the rains and the cold and the delays AND be neo-con republican. Now THAT would be bad.
Ruth
very bad indeed (followed by a spit of disgust)
Well - post more damn it! I want to know how things are going. All I have to do up here is HOMEWORK so come on - entertain me. Then when you return you can read The Phenomenology of the Traveler and we can discuss it. Hope all is well.
*wipes spit off shoe - damn those Baja winds!*
Ruth
Post a Comment
<< Home