26 January 2007

border crossing

so... apparently we are crossing the border early tomorrow morning. mexicali and the sea of cortez. glad to be out of the city and damn the sunshine feels good. minus exchanging money we are set to cross. just hoping we have the paperwork we need and can slip across with relative ease. a little worried about the cost of our breakfast this morning (bagels and coffee) - $6.66...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops this comment

*Raises a glass*
Adam and John - here's to an easy crossing, great weather, beautiful beaches, cheaper breakfasts and a wonderful jaunt. I am keeping my eye on the weather and everything coming next week is way north of you guys so HAVE FUN! And keep posting. I will try not to be amusing anymore. But it will be quite hard.

was meant for the posting on the 26th. Also Adam - I ran into the hottest boy in town and gave him your blog address.
Ruth

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruth- communication online sucks. especially if you dont know who you are talking to. I guess i misunderstood the way you wrote your entry. Sorry about that...


LARA

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries Lara - now lets both concentrate really hard on giving those guys good weather! I really hope this adventure takes off in the best direction EVER.

*concentrates really hard at changing the el nino weather patterns that may hamper them*

*gets a headache and promptly stops for now*

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me above forgetting to sign my name.
Ruth

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home